Matt Wilhelm – America’s Got Talent!

This is amazing, almost 95 percent of flatmatters is hardcore flatland, here is the other 5 percent! Matt has gone big time! Mainstream America! And he’s done it well, this is just awesome! Good work Matt! Lets see if Matt can make it to the semi’s, the judges seem to love him! Matt could be on his way to winning a million dollars!!!

6 thoughts on “Matt Wilhelm – America’s Got Talent!

  1. lets all vote and help matt get that 1 million dollars. We need a FLATLAND BALLER!! to many damn street ballers šŸ™

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*