Just caught this on the IMG Distribution blog, Sam Foakes has gone back to a simple double diamond design for his new signature frame that is in the prototype stage. This looks really awesome! More details to be announced shortly. What do you think?
– 19” TT
– 13.25” CS centre to centre
– 210mm Stand over from axle line
– 105mm HT length
– 74 degree HT
– 71 degree ST
– 7.15” ST length centre of BB to centre of TT
– Butted TT and DT
– Built in chain tensioners
– Removable brake mounts, these are still optional!!
– Laser cut dropouts and DT gusset – gusset is for a little extra strength so you don’t rip the HT off!
– 17mm diameter CS and ST braces to reduce flex
– Little plates in between the CS and ST arms to reduce flex
– Can take up to a 2.00” tyre easily
– Dropouts – 14mm, 5mm thick